Psychotherapy and Spiritual Direction
Individual sessions are an hour to an hour and a half, offered to individuals and couples, in person and online.
1 hour: $120 - $150 (sliding scale)
Day-long Intensives offer the opportunity to explore your mind/body/spirit system more deeply through ceremony, ritual and meditation, offered to individuals and couples, in-person in a retreat setting in beautiful Crestone, Colorado.
$1,200 - $1,500 (optional overnight accommodation not included)
Education and consulting is offered on a number of topics to small and large group retreats, organizations, and people in personal and professional caring roles. Topics include:
- Mindfulness and meditation
- Body awareness for self healing
- Death and dying
- Grief and bereavement
- Ceremony and ritual for healing
- Compassionate listening skills
- Spirituality as a resource for self care
- Cultivating compassion as a resource for self care
- Creating healing spaces at home and at work
- Feng Shui
"Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved."
- Angeles Arrien